What are my Swim lesson options for the 2021 swim season?
2021 Dynamite Dolphin Swim Program
The Del Amigo Pool Association is excited to offer a fun, non- competitive swim lesson program designed for children 4 to 6 years old. Dynamites is a pre-team program that bridges between the Learn To Swim lessons and the competitive swim team,
The skills learned in Dynamites are to have an awareness of body control, freestyle with side breathing, back stroke, butterfly kick, butterfly swim and basic diving knowledge. Also, just as important as the skills learned is to nurture a love for the water as well as meet new friends.
Dynamites dates are June 7th to July 20nd
Practice times will be from 12:30 to 1:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
No lessons the week of June 26 to July2
All participants must evaluated on EITHER Wednesday 5/12 OR Thursday 5/13 1PM at Del Amigo Pool.
The season ending swim meet will be on July 20th at 12:30PM.
In order to be eligible for this program each child must be evaluated on either Monday, May 12th OR Tuesday, May 13th at 1:00 p.m. at the Del Amigo pool. AT THIS TIME WE WILL COLLECT ALL REGISTRATION FORMS.
The cost of this program is $300.00. Price includes: instruction, swim meet awards, and Dynamite T-shirt. We encouraged kids to participate in a minimum of 2 practices each week. Goggles and fins will be necessary for each lesson. More info on fins will be available at evaluation.
Click HERE for Dynamite Registration Form
Learn-To-Swim PRIVATE Instruction Program
Del Amigo’s Learn To Swim program is available to all DAPA members. LTS is designed to provide achievable levels of instruction and motivation for both children and adults to confidently achieve their swimming goals.
IN PERSON Registration will begin On Saturday May 15th. Online after 5/15 – [email protected]
2021 Learn-To-Swim Lesson Schedule:
- May 17, 2021 to June 4, 2021 – Mon, Wed, Fri (mornings 9 to 11AM)
- June 7, 2021 – July 30, 2021 – Mon., Wed., Fri. (Afternoon 1-4PM)
- June 8, -July 29, 2021 - Tues. & Thurs., (Evenings 5-7PM)
- All lessons will be private and 25 minutes in length.
- Fee: $30 each 25 minute lesson.
- Sign-ups will be on a first come, first serve basis. Sorry, no phone or mail-in sign-ups can be accepted prior to 5/15.
- May 15th, 2021 7:00AM A sign up sheet will be posted at DAPA to reserve your time slot to register for lessons. Registration will begin at 9:00 AM and end at 11:00 AM
- Fees are due at time of registration.
- Please choose your dates carefully as there are no refunds.
- All lessons are subject to time and instructor availability.
- Additional lessons may be scheduled after the May 15, 2021 initial sign-up by contacting [email protected]
Please click HERE for LTS Registration Form
**Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer our Guppy program. Please instead register for Private Lessons (Learn To Swim)