Our Leadership Team
The Westover Waves are not-for-profit, community organization. Your Leadership Team includes coaches & parent volunteers who serve in either Administrative, or Meet Management roles. All of us are in theses positions to make a positive impact on our children's development.
All parents are expected to volunteer, so please check our PARENT VOLUNTEERING webpage. Every position requires TWO parents, so please consider what you want your role to be. Following is your current Leadership Team for 2017:
- Head Coaches -- Chad Gusler, Diane Haldane & Kati Derrick.
- Assistant Coaches -- Pat O'Neill, Zsuzsa Fox, Cara Shrum & Deanna Pelkey.
- Please contact Chad Gusler about becoming a parent volunteer coach.
- Team Manager -- Tony Britt
- Treasurers -- Julian Alleyne & Heather Jones.
- Fundraising -- Cindi Sandridge, chair; Shannon Davis & Kristin McCay.
- Waves Wear & Swimsuits -- Tammy Brown & Pamela Bell.
- Tech Manager -- Yong Ma.
- Ribbons -- Jerri Alexiou & Kara Vance.
- Equipment Shed -- Trevor Graham & John Waters.
- Yard Signs -- Carolyn Poirot.
- Translators -- Annick Dupal, French & Italian; Christina Fulgueiro, Spanish; Zsusza Fox, Spanish & Hungarian; Wendy Zheing & Yong Ma, Chinese;
- "Splash In" kickoff event, June 10 -- Tony Britt, Tammy Brown & Cindi Sandridge.
- "Splash-getti" pool party, July 21 -- Janet Daniel, Cindi Sandridge & Stephanie Wilson.
- Awards Presentation, Aug. 5 -- Tony Britt & Tammy Brown.
- Westover Pool -- Kristin Lam, Aquatics Director; A.J. Morris, Supervisor.
- 2017 VSL Representatives -- Michael Alexiou & Julian Alleyne.
- 2017 VSL Officers -- Tony Britt, president; Jerri Alexiou, secretary.
- Please contact Tony Britt to become an administrative volunteer.
- Meet Director -- Heather Lindstrom.
- Volunteer Coordinator -- Annick Dupal & John White.
- Scorekeepers -- Paul Campbell & Lori Britt.
- Schedule Cards -- Veronica Perez.
- Starters -- Darrell Wilson & Tim Cummings.
- Head Timers -- Parrot Heads Margo & Ron McIntire.
- Sweeps & Relays -- Cyndi Gusler.
- Referee/Stroke & Turn -- Chris Fox.
- Clerk of Course -- Janet Daniel.
- Fun & Hospitality -- Teresa Hulleman.
- Please contact Annick Dupal about becoming a meet volunteer.
Remember, please check out our PARENT VOLUNTEERING webpage, too. Thank you.