2021 Swimming Practice Schedule
PRE-SEASON WEEKDAY PRACTICE
Tuesday, June 1 thru FCPS closing on June 11
11 & over: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm (Monday - Friday)
10 & Under: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm (Monday - Friday)
REGULAR SUMMER PRACTICE SCHEDULE: Beginning Monday, June 14
Senior Group: 7:00 am - 8:15 am, Mon-Fri (typically 13 & over)
Junior Group: 8:15 am - 9:00 am, Mon-Fri (typically 9 & under)
Intermediate Group: 9:00 am -10:00 am (typically 9-13 yrs)
● Swimmers must come prepared with swim cap, goggles, and a can-do attitude to every practice. Water bottles (labeled!) are encouraged for all swimmers. 12&Unders should have swim fins (labeled!) also.
● Swimmers are expected to attend practice. Coaches take attendance and miss you when you are gone! Absences must be discussed with coaching staff.
● USS swimmers should discuss their summer practice schedules with coaching staff.
● Swimmers must swim with their assigned practice groups.
● No parents should be on deck during practice. The coaches will be glad to talk with you after the end of the last practice session of the day or by appointment at another time. Please do not talk with coaches or swimmers during practice. Coaches need to give their full attention to conducting a safe and beneficial workout.
● The website (www.viennawoods.org) and the team bulletin board will provide a lot of the basic information. Feel free to see the team reps when you have questions.
● Any swimmer who sustains an injury of any kind during the season should immediately notify the head coach.