For the most up-to-date information, please follow our blog
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Safety & Security
Please follow all pool rules listed in our Newsletters and on our Blog. In order to make LSC both a safe and fun place for everyone, please make sure your family and guests adhere to all, and especially the following rules:
1. Do not leave valuables in locker rooms – Take your bags with you. There are no locks (or lockers) in the changing rooms.
2. Do not leave anything visible in your car – If you have bags, jackets or other items, leave them at home or lock them in your trunk before you head to the pool.
3. No Glass or Alcohol – Please help us prevent any accidents by leaving all glass containers at home. No wine or beer bottles, as we are not a licensed liquor facility and bringing alcohol to the pool puts the club at a huge liability.
4. Under-age children – Please plan to stay at the pool with your kids unless they are age 14 or older.
"Children age 13 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult (age 18 and over) at all times.
5. Diaper Policy – All children who wear diapers must wear a washable, elastic-leg swim diaper over a disposable swim diaper before entering either pool. UP UNTIL AGE 4 a washable, elastic-leg suit liner must be worn.
When checking in, the parent must affirm that the child will wear an approved swim diaper before entering the water and will receive a special wristband.
Members, please be sure to let your guests know of this policy. Assorted sizes and colors of swim diapers and suit-liners are available for purchase in the office for $10.00.