Job Sign-Ups for the 2022 Swim Season: Date TBD
Please check back later after registration has closed. Your family account will also receive an email with detailed instructions before job sign-ups occur.
How Do You Sign Up for Jobs?
Detailed steps, with screen shots, of how to sign up for jobs in Team Unify can be found here.
Not sure what each job does during the swim meet? Read this document to find out more.
Tips for a successful job sign-up:
- Make sure you know when sign ups will occur
- Look at your family calendar and the meet/social calendar ahead of time to determine what meets you can work this summer. Then make a note of those meets so that you can find them easily during sign-ups.
- Remember that you can not use a sub for a social position, so please choose an event you can attend.
- After completing your sign-ups, look in "My Reports" to be sure you signed up for the correct number and type of jobs. Then be sure you put these on your calendar.
- If something comes up and you can't work a meet, be sure to arrange for a substitute and communicate that information to our meet directors.
Signups occur in real time, so get signed up as soon as possible. If you have any questions, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact the Obligation Chair: Sarah Talach ([email protected])