2020 season schedule will be available soon.
2020 Season Schedule
- Regular season starts on April 6
- Spring (pre-season) practice times: April 6 - May 29
- Summer (regular) practice times: June 1 - late July*
- Practices are Monday – Friday
*Conference championships (last meet) are July 25-26. A modified practice schedule will be released for any swimmers that qualify and want to participate in County Championships scheduled for August 1-2.
2020 Spring Practice Times are as follows (starting April 6)
||Time (Mon - Fri)
||3:45 - 4:30
||4:30 - 5:15
|6 & under
||5:15 - 5:45
||5:45 - 6:30
|13 & up
||6:30 - 7:30
- April 6 will be reserved for first time swimmers only. Everyone else will start on April 7.
- For the 1st week (4/6 - 4/10) 13 & up will practice from 5:45-6:30. If there are any 13 & Ups that would like to help out with the 6 & under practice, please show up at 5:10.
New Swimmer Evaluation
We will have an evaluation for new swimmers intending to be on swim team. This will take place on the first week of pre-season practice (or when a swimmer starts). The purpose is to ensure that they are water-safe. These swimmers will be required to get in and out of the water without assistance, get their face and head wet, and be able to swim one lap by themselves. If they are not comfortable swimming freestyle, it is ok if they dog paddle. This is for all kids new to swim team. Kids who are not able to swim a full lap will be allowed to practice with the team, however they will be unable to swim in a meet until they can make a full lap. Kids who are participating in the Guppy Program need not attend.