CYRA Guidelines for Financial Assistance
At The Foundry, we want to offer everyone the opportunity to experience the sport of rowing and to share in the benefits rowing has to offer. As a community, we strive to keep the cost of rowing affordable, accessible and available to everyone regardless of income. Should the fee for rowing be a burden for anyone who wishes to row with us at the The Big House, we encourage you to apply for financial assistance.
- Register on-line on the signup page for the current season.
- At checkout, choose ‘pay by check’ option for payment.
- Once registration is completed, email FinancialAid@ClevelandFoundry.org to request application instructions.
- After review by the finance committee, we will reply back to you with a final decision and will credit your account accordingly.
- If a payment plan would be beneficial, please reach back out to Alan Meininghaus at email@example.com.