The purpose of the SUSA Summer Team is:
- To provide an introduction to competitive swimming. We participate in fun, healthy, rec-level swim meets. We provide all levels of stroke technique to ensure the success of the swimmer. We teach sportsmanship and foster healthy friendships.
- To promote a life-long love of swimming.
- To provide physical fitness opportunities to Southern Utah children.
SUSA Stingrays program is built around four main values:
· Strength – in body, mind and character
· Unity – in our team and within our community
· Sportsmanship – with our teammates and with others
· Achievement – in and out of the pool
When we excel in strength, unity, sportsmanship and achievement, we ensure that we build and fortify our Legacy of Success.