Refund Request Form
Deadline for Submission 2020: July 11
If a swimmer cannot complete the season, parents must submit via email a request for refund. Refunds requests must be made within the first three weeks of practices. The Refund Request Form is found under the Parents Tab. Requests must state the following: reason for quitting, any communications the parents have had with coaches, and last date of practice (which will be verified by the child's coach). Submit forms via email to [email protected]
Refunds will only be given for the Summer Team Registration, not for processing fees, team suits, caps, t-shirts, or other team uniform items that the child has received. If the swimmer swims at Summit, but is not a member, the pool usage fee cannot be refunded either.
We hire coaches and reserve pool time based on our registrations. For this reason, refunds will be pro-rated based on 1) last date of practice, and 2) email date. To determine the refund amount, use the following criteria:
- If Refund Request is made before team begins, only processing fees will be subtracted.
- After/During the first week, processing fees, uniform fee and 25% will be subtracted.
- After/During the second week, processing fees, uniform fee and 50% will be subtracted.
- After/During the third week, processing fees, uniform fee and 75% will be subtracted.
- No refunds will be made after the third week of practice. DEADLINE FOR 2020: JULY 11