Senior and Administrative Coach: Jeff Miller
Intermediate Coach and Social Media: Hillary Bergren
Novice and Intermediate Coach: Cathy Barmore
Novice and Intermediate Coach: Jianna Link
Novice and Intermediate Coach: Katya Andren
Coach Emeritus: Aaron Huston
Club President: Mike Kelly
1) All members of NSC must pay an annual registration fee of $110 which gets them membership with USA Swimming, an NSC T-shirt and an NSC cap.
1) Senior Group: 13 years old and over with at least two Gold Times in the swimmer's age group: $190/Month - 6 practices per week/2 hours per practice
2) Intermediate Group: 8 years old and over with at least 6 months of Competitive experience and coach invitation to move into group: $140 per month - 6 practices per week/1.5 hours per practice
3) Novice Group: 4 years old and over with no competitive experience. Must be able to swim 25 yards of crawl stroke while breathing to the side without stopping and 25 yards of backstroke without stopping. Recommended Level 7 or 8 from PSD Swim Lessons. $70/Month - 3 weekday practices per week/1 hour per practice.
4) We offer a Multi-Sport Athlete discount. You will be charged full price for the more expensive membership, only $30 per month for the lesser priced membership, and another $30 per month if you do all three sports. You will need to register for both sports and pay the full registration price for all sports for which you are registered.
a. Athletes/families must commit to a minimum of 3 months with NSC
b. All athletes are expected to compete in meets.
Meet fees – The average athlete should attend between 6-8 meets and they cost about $40 each.
Equipment – An all black team suit is required for meets. Goggles, fins, snorkels and hand paddles are also required. (Note that there are some fins available at the pool but most swimmers like to have their own.)
Fundraising -- There is no annual fundraising requirement
Volunteer hours -- There are no volunteer hours requirement.