Adult Swimming ~ Otter Masters Level
Ask yourself the following and then you'll know why Otter Swimming Club is good for you.
- You can swim sort of but it’s been a long time since you had your lessons?
- Only able to swim a couple of lengths and totally out of breath?
- Terrified of making a fool of yourself in front of others?
- Think you are too slow to keep up with everyone?
- Would like to brush up on your own technique?
- Find lane swimming or swimming by yourself boring and really dull & lonely?
- Want to get fit while having a little fun & banter?
- Swim at night when not clashing with the kids activities?
We currently train 1 night a week but pending numbers hope to schedule a second night during the
Like value for money -‐ €210 (Jan to Sept 2015 -‐ July/Aug hols),
normal full year €300
(approx €7.50 per class)
€40 annual joining fee includes Swim Ireland affiliation
Want to get fit/lose weight????
Well why don’t you come along on any Tuesday night to Newpark swimming pool from 9pm - 10pm and try out our masters class (fancy word for adults)
or watch to see all shapes, sizes and levels try to improve & get fit.
Simply contact us at – [email protected] and we’ll return with all relevant information for trialing or joining.