2018-2019 PHRA Dues/Fees Policy
- We are requesting each PHRA member have a credit card associated with their account on file, and monthly dues will be charged to that card on the 1st of each month via “auto-pay” (or the following business day). If you have an issue with using a credit card, please contact, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Registration must be completed within 1 week of beginning practice. All additional waivers and health forms (found under the "Forms" tab at www.planthighrowing.com) must be completed prior to competing in any races.
- To set up auto-pay go to our web site: www.planthighrowing.com. Make sure you are signed-in. On the left hand side of the page, go to “my account” & set up “auto pay.”
- If you need financial assistance please contact, email@example.com.
- If dues/fees are not paid by the 15th of the each month, and payment arrangements were not made, the athlete will be asked to stay off the water.
- If dues/fees are not paid by the 1st of the following month, and payment arrangements were not made, the athlete will no longer be able to participate on the team until balance is paid in full.
- All dues and fees must be paid in full, no outstanding balance, prior to an athlete participating in a regatta, and/or out of town travel.
- If an athlete starts in the middle of the season, dues/fees are consider late if not paid within 15 days of starting, and the athlete will be asked to stay off the water. If not paid within 30 days of starting, and payment arrangements have not been made, the athlete will no longer be able to participate on the team until balance is paid in full.
Fee Schedule for Fall 2018:
Semester fees are used for, but not limited to: day to day operating costs, (boat maintenance, coaches salaries, insurance, minor tools & equipment, launch fuel, etc.), regatta fees, basic travel & food/snacks for local regattas.
Varsity: $315/ month billed in Sept., Oct., Nov.
Novice: $295/ month billed in Sept., Oct., Nov.
Spring 2018 Semester: WIll be posted ASAP (Jan - April). This includes the cost of attending the Sweep State Championship races in Sarasota (April 27th-29th, entire team competes).
Fundraising & Volunteer Obligation
• $400 per family/year
• minimum of 6 hours per family/semester
Out of town regattas
Chaperoned transportation: via chartered buses is provided to and from out of town events, and athletes are expected to travel together.
Lodging: for multiple day events, athletes will stay at a designated team hotel, and room together with teammates.
-Parents are encourage to attend, but will provide there own transportation and lodging.