Thunder Water Polo is committed to providing every athlete the opportunity to experience the great sport of water polo. We are a non-profit organization whose sole purpose is to teach and share the love of the game. The Thunder Water Polo Board of Directors is dedicated to keeping the cost of participation as low as possible. However, we realize the cost may still be out of reach for some families. Because Thunder Water polo does not want financial concerns to be a reason any child misses out on such a positive experience, we have several opportunities to assist in these situations.
Financial Aid Categories for each Season:
- Payment plan – Allows athletes/families to spread their payment over the entire season.
- Partial Financial Aid – up to 50% financial aid. This category is for those athletes/families who may be having a difficult month or season.
- Full Financial Aid – You will automatically qualify for full financial aid if you receive any of the following government assisted programs.
Financial Aid Categories for In State Tournaments
- If you qualify for Partial or Full financial aid you automatically qualify for 50% off In State Only tournament fees. Out of state tournament travel can be fundraised.
USA Water Polo Membership
- USA Water Polo offers a discount rate on yearly membership and National tournaments for those who qualify. Please visit USAwaterpolo.com for more information.