Summer Track & Field
2018 Season Dates:
- Competitive - 5/30/18-7/18/18
- Developmental - 5/30/18-7/18/18
Girls and boys are taught the fundamentals of running and track and field event techniques and skills led by a USATF certified coach. Athletes on the developmental team will have the option of attending one developmental youth track meet. Athletes on the competitive team are allowed to participate in as many meets as they choose. Our more experienced athletes train and condition for desired events while improving their techniques and skills. Athletes are encouraged to attend scheduled meets. Depending on the meet and the athlete's Age Division, athletes may participate in: 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 3000m, relays, race-walk, hurdles, long jump, triple jump, shot, discus, javelin.
- Registration Form may be completed electronically and printed or printed and completed by hand. Either way, please bring it to the Welcome Center at the Main Y.
- Kehler Stadium a.k.a. Field House, 800 Rahway Avenue, Westfield, through approximately June 6 then Union Catholic High School, 1600 Martine Avenue, Scotch Plains
Practice Days and Times:
- Competitive Team - Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 6:15-7:45 PM
- Developmental Team - Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00-7:15 PM
Detailed Information for Parents: