Summer Track & Field
2020 Season Dates:
- Competitive: May 27 - July 15
- Developmental: May 27 - July 15
Girls and boys are taught the fundamentals of running and track and field event techniques and skills led by a USATF certified coach. Athletes on the developmental team will have the option of attending one developmental youth track meet. Athletes on the competitive team are allowed to participate in as many meets as they choose. Our more experienced athletes train and condition for desired events while improving their techniques and skills. Athletes are encouraged to attend scheduled meets. Depending on the meet and the athlete's Age Division, athletes may participate in: 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 3000m, relays, race-walk, hurdles, long jump, triple jump, shot, discus, javelin.
Kehler Stadium, Kehler Stadium a.k.a. Field House (800 Rahway Avenue, Westfield)
- Competitive Team - Mondays and Wednesdays 6:45-8:00 PM, Fridays 6:00-7:30 PM
- Developmental Team - Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00-7:15 PM
- Competitive Team - will be posted when available
- Developmental Team - will be posted when available
To join any of our Flyers teams there are only two things to do:
- Complete the Registration Form (will be posted when avaiiable): Complete it online by typing directly into the PDF and printing it OR print it and complete it manually. Bring the completed form to the Welcome Center. (Paper forms are available at the Welcome Center.) AND
- Process Your Payment: Register in person at the Welcome Center.
Detailed Information for Parents:
- Competitive & Developmental Teams - will be posted when available