Fall Cross Country
- Competitive: September 7 - October 29
- Developmental: September 7 - October 29
- Cranford: September 12 - November 2
Cross Country is the fall season for the Flyers Track Club. Athletes will learn the fundamentals of distance running and techniques unique to off-track running. More experienced athletes will build on the fundamental skills through conditioning and in-depth training. Developmental Team athletes are offered the option of participating in one of the scheduled meets. Athletes on the Competitive Team are encouraged to attend the scheduled meets and compete in the USATF Junior Olympic Meet. More than 170 Flyers participated last fall with qualifiers for the USATF state, regional and national championship meets.
More information about the 2018 Season will be posted when available.
Tamaques Park, 1101 Lamberts Mill Road, Westfield, NJ Tamaques Park Loop Map with Post Locations
- Competitive Team (Monday and Friday 5:45 PM - 7:15 PM; as of October 9, time changes to 5:45 PM - 7:00 PM.)
- Competitive Team (Wednesdays October 11 through end of season, 5:45 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Developmental Team (Monday and Friday 6:00 PM - 7:15 PM (As of October 9, time changes to 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM.))
Oak Ridge Park, Perimeter Loop, Clark, NJ
- Competitive Team (Wednesday 5:45 PM - 7:15 PM through October 4)
Orange Avenue School, 901 Orange Avenue, Cranford, NJ
- Cranford Team (Monday and Friday 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM)
Hillside Avenue School, 25 Hillside Avenue, Cranford, NJ
- Cranford Team (Wednesday 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM)
USATF Race Distances:
Age divisions are based on calendar year of birth. Click here to read more about age divisions. The Lakeland XC courses at Greystone changed last year. New new course maps are below.