Fall Cross Country
- Competitive: September 6 - October 30
- Developmental: September 6 - October 30
- Cranford: September 6 - October 30
Cross Country is the fall season for the Flyers Track Club. Athletes will learn the fundamentals of distance running and techniques unique to off-track running. More experienced athletes will build on the fundamental skills through conditioning and in-depth training. Developmental Team athletes are offered the option of participating in one of the scheduled meets. Athletes on the Competitive Team are encouraged to attend the scheduled meets and compete in the USATF Junior Olympic Meet. More than 190 Flyers participated last fall with qualifiers for the USATF state, regional, and national championship meets.
To join any of our Flyers teams there are only two things to do:
- Complete the Registration Form: Complete it online by typing directly into the PDF and printing it OR print it and complete it manually. Bring the completed form to the Welcome Center. (Paper forms are available at the Welcome Center.) AND
- Process Your Payment: Register in person at the Welcome Center.
Detailed Information for Parents:
Tamaques Park, 1101 Lamberts Mill Road, Westfield, NJ Tamaques Park Loop Map with Post Locations
- Competitive Team (Monday and Friday 5:45 PM - 7:15 PM; as of October 7, time changes to 5:45 PM - 7:00 PM.)
- Competitive Team (Wednesdays October 9 through end of season, 5:45 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Developmental Team (Monday and Friday 6:00 PM - 7:15 PM; as of October 7, time changes to 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM.)
Oak Ridge Park, Perimeter Loop, Clark, NJ
- Competitive Team (Wednesday 5:45 PM - 7:15 PM through October 2)
Orange Avenue School, 901 Orange Avenue, Cranford, NJ
- Cranford Team (Monday and Friday 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM)
Hillside Avenue School, 25 Hillside Avenue, Cranford, NJ
- Cranford Team (Wednesday 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM)
Lakeland Course Maps:
Below are the Lakeland XC courses at Greystone.