Raley’s Quality of Life Cards
Raley’s Quality of Life Card is a paperless ongoing fundraiser. First, enroll in the program, then present your Raley’s card at check-out each time you shop. Periodically Reno Aquatic Club will receive a check for a percentage of your purchases. No fees, no change in the way you purchase your groceries, no pre-planning.
How to enroll:
1. Get your Quality of Life Card from Julie Schultz (phone #448-6168 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Register at www.raleys.com.
· At the right side of the web page where it says “Sign Up Free,” fill in your e-mail address and click “Sign Up.”
· You will receive an e-mail from Raley’s. Click the link in the e-mail; it will take you to your account page. Complete your quick account registration.
3. Activate your card.
· Return to www.raleys.com.
· Click on Q-Card scrip program at the bottom/middle of the page.
· Under Step 3: Activate Your Card, click on where it says “click here to activate your card.”
· Fill in your Quality of Life Card Number, which is located on the back of your card and then reenter it.
· Fill in the requested information. (Search for Reno Aquatic Club as the benefiting organization.)
· Click on Activate.
4. Present your card to the cashier each time you shop, before the sale is final.
Already have a Raley’s card? Consider changing the benefitting organization to Reno Aquatic Club. You can also benefit more than one organization, if you have other affiliations. Go to: https://www.raleys.com/cfapps/qscrip/enter.cfm, log in, and make your changes.