Developing character by fostering aquatic development through community leadership.
Create and establish an environment and culture that develops high character in team members and promotes optimal growth for the athletes and coaches. Provide world-class instruction for the athletes of all swimming ability and continuously pursue excellence.
Build a Foundation of Opportunity
Our team strives to offer opportunities for all athletes, and provides an environment that promotes safety, fun and competitiveness for all levels and abilities.
Achieve Competitive Success
Our team strives to teach success is defined by character, strong work ethic, determination, & effort of the individuals.
Sustain an Olympic Tradition
Our team strives to carry an Olympic tradition of performance for highly competitive athletes, and the values of this tradition can carry into Age Group, Junior Olympic and Senior level swimming.
Develop Life Long Skills
Our team strives to develop values of high character like discipline and resiliency to help with the understanding that there is more to life after swimming, and everyone has the opportunity to make a difference in the community.
Create a Partnership with the Community
Our team strives to help, support and collaborate with the community of the Santa Clarita Valley to improve the well-being of its citizens and to leave a positive impact on the community.
Cultural Values - Staff Operating Principles
- Embrace the responsibilities of leadership and strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Conduct business with integrity, transparency and a spirit of stewardship – act in the best interests of the sport and our members
- Be service-oriented with our members, business partners and each other.
- Engage in disciplined planning, but not be afraid to act intuitively to confront challenges and seize opportunities
- Identify clear priorities and allocate our time and resources accordingly.
- Hold ourselves and each other accountable to the highest standards of performance results and professionalism; treat others fairly and with respect
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for growth and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Encourage environments in which our members are safe.
- Promote the importance of diversity and inclusion.
- Strive to learn and improve, always be open to questions and maintain a willingness to change.