Maximize character by fostering aquatic development through community leadership.
Maintain strong team culture to promote optimal growth, to provide world-class instruction, and to continuously pursue excellence.
Build a Foundation of Opportunity
Provide a safe, fun, and competitive environment for all levels of ability.
Achieve Competitive Success
Teach swimmers success is defined by the commitment and determination of the individual.
Sustain an Olympic Tradition
Carry an Olympic tradition of high performance at national and international competitions.
Develop Life Long Skills
Advocate values of strong leadership to make a difference in the community.
Continue a Partnership with the Community
Support outreach programs to have a positive impact on the Santa Clarita Valley.
Cultural Values - Staff Operating Principles
- Embrace the responsibilities of leadership and strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Conduct business with integrity, transparency and a spirit of stewardship – act in the best interests of the sport and our members
- Be service-oriented with our members, business partners and each other.
- Engage in disciplined planning, but not be afraid to act intuitively to confront challenges and seize opportunities
- Identify clear priorities and allocate our time and resources accordingly.
- Hold ourselves and each other accountable to the highest standards of performance results and professionalism; treat others fairly and with respect
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for growth and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Encourage environments in which our members are safe.
- Promote the importance of diversity and inclusion.
- Strive to learn and improve, always be open to questions and maintain a willingness to change.