Bronze 2 Group
Bronze Group Coach: Coach John
This is our second level group.
Bronze 2 Group (ages 5 -12)
Bronze 2 Group develops the four competitive strokes, starts, and all turns used in competitive swimming.
The Bronze 2 group is a group that is attending swim meets in order to further their swimming abilities. This group will build on their stroke foundations and begin to work on speed and endurance.
· To have red times in 3 events.
· To understand all intervals on the pace clock.
· Have all swimmers at Winter champs
· Bridge the gab between beginner and advance training
· Move into Silver Group
· The Bronze 2 group must have daily dryland attire including running shoes and appropriate running clothes.
· Warm clothes for after practice, especially in the upcoming winter months.
· Water bottle at every practice
· Appropriately sized Fins
Bronze 2 Criteria
20 x 25's 5 of each stroke @1:00
20 x 25's free @:45
Attended swim meets
Don't forget to keep working on your goals. See Coach John before or after practice for any questions about goals, swim meets, or anything else related to your child.
Monday-Friday @ NSJ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Summer Schedule Workout Days/Times (June 11th):
Monday-Friday @ MHS 5:00 pm -7:00 pm