Policy to go inactive with the Mission Viejo Nadadores Masters
(as per the registration agreement)
1) You must inform the swim office via completion of “STATUS CHANGE FORM” (see link) prior to the 21st of the previous month you wish to go inactive.
status change form
Example: If you want to go inactive March 1 you must fill out and submit the status change form to the swim office by February 21.
If form is received after the 21st you will be place inactive 30 days later. Ex: if you submit the form February 25, you will still be active and billed for March and placed inactive at the end of March.
2) Inform your coach.
3) NO REFUNDS will be granted.
4) Dues will not be prorated.
5) There is a $25.00 reactivation fee when returning within 4 months. After 4 months the reactivation fee is $50.00.
6) Once the form is filled out you can email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not email your form through Team Unify. Scan and email to: email@example.com