2019 – 2020 SMRT Schedule of Fees
Printable Fee Schedule
- All swimmers (except Minnows*) who are registered from September through May train free during months of June, July and August.
- Minnows* are billed monthly on the 1st of each month with payment due the 15th of each month.
- Monthly dues for all groups except Minnows are billed on the 1st of each month (September through May) with payment due by the 15th of each month.
- Quarterly dues for all groups except Minnows are billed on the 1st of September, December and March, with payment by the 15th of month billed.
- Late fees are automatically billed on the 16th of the month.
Monthly dues do not include meet fees and events, practice equipment, or other related charges for participating in SMRT members activities.
|City of Charleston Pool Family Membership
||$100 per family
||Good for 12 months
$92 per swimmer OR
December 31, 2020
||$20 Flex membership
||*1st time swimmers only
Registration with SMRT includes an Annual City of Charleston Family Pool Pass, and a USA Swimming/South Carolina Swimming (LSC) Membership. USA Swimming/LSC provides liability and secondary accident medical insurance for swimmer while at practice and competition with a USA Swimming registered club. Each household receives USA Swimming’s Splash magazine six times per year.
Each registered swimmer receive a team t-shirt and swim cap.
A Late Registration Fee of $20 per swimmer is applied for any swimmer that registers on or after October 1.
Quarterly Payment Plan
The Quarterly Payment Plan saves the family $105 for the year for the first swimmer. This payment plan is only available to swimmers joining SMRT in September. For multi-swimmer families, the first swimmer is on a quarterly plan and additional swimmers are on the quarterly plan based on the Multi-Swimmer Rate. The quarterly payment plan is non-refundable and payments are in September, December, and March. Discounts Families with multiple swimmers are eligible for a 10% discount of monthly dues for the second and any additional swimmers. The discounted rate is always applied to the swimmer(s) in the same family with the lower training group(s).