HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A MEET:
1. Your group coach will communicate to you which meets your swimmer may participate in; please take note that we offer different meets for different levels/ages/abilities of swimmers.
2. If you would like your swimmer to attend a meet, sign into the website and click the "Edit Commitment" button by the meet. Click your swimmer's name and choose, "Yes, please sign _______ up for this event." Be sure to click "Save Changes."
4. You may be able to suggest events for some meets, but coaches will make the final approval of the swimmers’ events.
5. Families will be billed the meet fees per their monthly invoice the following month. If your swimmer is committed when the entry deadline passes, you will be billed even if you do not attend the meet because SMRT pays entry fees for all committed swimmers to the host team when the entries are submitted.
6. For meets where there are relay events: coaches will assign preliminary relays, but reserve the right to change the relay teams once at the meet. Check with your coach before leaving any session with a relay--you may be swimming!