Conejo Simi Swim Club does its best to communicate with its membership. With over 200 swimmers on our team, we have utilized e-mail as our number one source of team communications. It is vital that you check e-mails as they do provide information that is important.
Types of Communication E-mails:
We do provide various kinds of e-mails throughout the year. The following are the e-mails you will see:
- This Week in CSSC: This e-mail is sent out every Sunday afternoon about the upcoming week. This will include practice changes, cancelations, re-locations, and other practice notes. This e-mail will also talk about upcoming meets and events as well.
- Volunteer E-mails: This is sent out from out volunteer coordinator to inform everyone of upcoming volunteer opportunities to achieve your Volunteer Commitment.
- Swim Meet Deadline: This is an automated e-mail that will be sent exactly 7 days from the swim meets entry deadline.
- Parent Education: Coach Kacy writes this e-mail to provide education information for the parents. This education material can range from: How to pick the right goggles; Child Development in the sport; Child Nutrition; Child Psychology; and other issues that may help you as a swim parent.
- Group e-mails: Coaches also have access to send out e-mails to their specific groups. These e-mails can range from a variety of information the group coach wants to communicate to their entire group.