Bronze Group - Time 6:10 to 7:25 pm Cost $95.00 per month
Roughly ages 8 to 13
- Proficient in all four stroke of swimming: freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly.
- Swimmer must be able to be legal in all strokes.
- Be familiar with the requirements of each stroke including starts, turns, body position, finishes etc.
- We recommend your child attend 3 to 4 practices a week.
This is normally our largest group. Due to increase in numbers during spring and summer months, this group can be split into a lower and higher bronze level depending on the experience of each swimmer.
- To continue to build on knowledge of all four strokes.
- Coaches and swimmers are encouraged to set specific time goals for all strokes focusing on areas of improvement for each child.
- Bronze group swimmers goals are to obtain red and blue time standards.
- Kick Board
- Swim Cap
- Pool Buoy
- Hand Paddles
Move up sets: ( 6 x 100's IM @ 3:00 ) (4 x 100's Freestyle @ 2:30)
Participation in swim meets is highly recommended and extremely encouraged.
A team cap is required for all swim meets.