Level 5 Swimmers
Ages 2 to 18 (Groups will be split by similar ages)
Cost: $65 for 8 X 30-minute sessions
This class is in 2 week sessions with 4 classes per week, Mon to Thurs.
This is a skill sheet to let you know the areas your swimmer is advancing and or needs help. We give this skill sheet at the end of each 2 week session and it goes to the swimmers that passed their level and the swimmers that did not. We do this so you can see where they excel and you can further talk with them on the skills that challenge them to help them advance in the sport of swim. Your instructor will check off the skills acquired and leave the ones not acquired blank. At the bottom of each skill sheet there is a notes section. Your instructor may or may not write advanced notes on the swimmer and their accomplishments.
To pass Level 5 all skills below need to be achieved
- ____Jumping from the side of the pool and getting out unassisted
- ____Further Freestyle unassisted
- ____Further Backstroke unassisted
- ____Further Breaststroke motion and or stroke unassisted
- ____Intro to Butterfly
- ____Kicking all strokes unassisted
- ____Standing dive from side of the pool unassisted (They can try the diving block if they want)
- ____Swimming 25 yards in some strokes efficiently
- ____Understanding swim commands and wording