Select Swim Summer High School Swim Program
Closed until next year. Come back for details for next summer in March 2019!
Who - This program is open to:
- Swimmers currently on a high school swimming program that would like to continue to train during summer break.
- Swimmers with swimming experience that will be trying out for their high school swimming program in August.
What - We will cover racing and technique improvement, and energy system development.
When - There are three different sessions to swim:
- June Only - June 11 ~ July 6
- July Only - July 9 ~ August 10
- June and July - June 11 ~ August 10
- Session times:
- LISD - M-F 2:30 ~ 4:00pm
- CFBISD - M-F 7:00 ~ 8:30am
Where - We have two locations to choose from:
- LISD Natatorium in The Colony - 5729 Memorial Drive, The Colony, TX 75056
- CFBISD Natatorium in Carrollton - 1334 Valwood Pkwy, Carrollton, TX 75006
How (Much?) - Session fees:
- June Only - $200 ($100 non-refundable at registration, $100 charged to account June 11th.)
- July Only - $200 ($100 non-refundable at registration, $100 charged to account July 9th.)
- June and July - $375 ($100 non-refundable at registration, $100 charged to account June 11th.)
Click Online Registration on our home page to get started!
USA Swimming requires a photocopy of a birth certificate or other legal document stating the athlete’s legal name and date of birth be provided at the first practice. Swimmers are required to register with USA Swimming and Select Team of Aquatic Racers to participate.