In order to participate in Swim Squad, swimmers must be evaluated by a ZAP coach and:
• be age 7 years old by the end of the first week of the session.*
• willing to separate from parents
• swim swim 50 yards of unassisted Freestyle w/side breathing
• swim 25 yards of unassisted Backstroke without stopping
• evaluated by a ZAP coach and given clearance to register
• willing to participate in mini meet showcases
Mini Squad: Swimmers ages 5-7 may tryout to be in our Mini Squad. Mini Squad follows the same season, but has three (3) 35-min practices each week. These swimmers DO participate in Swim Squad mini meet showcases.
Text or call DeAnne at 424-901-3703 to schedule an evaluation.