There is an annual registration fee which includes USA Swimming Flex membership, team t-shirt, and team cap.
Team Prep 1
The Prep 1 Group is our introductory Team Prep level. Group sizes will be no larger than 6 swimmers. Practices will be one time per week for 40 minutes.
The group will swim in our 15 Meter course in our competition pool. Children looking to join Prep 1 should have a basic understanding of freestyle and backstroke. Skills they will learn include:
- Pushing off the wall in streamline position
- Side-breathing on freestyle
- Streamline kicking on their back
- Backstroke swimming
- Breaststroke and butterfly kicking
- Team Prep 1 tuition is $80 per month.
Team Prep 2
The Prep 2 group is our second tier of Team Prep. Group sizes will be no more than 12 swimmers. Practices will be two times per week for 40 minutes.
This group will swim one practice in our 15 Meter course of our competition pool. Children looking to join Prep 2 should be able to breathe to the side on freestyle; swim good backstroke for at least 15 yards; understand the very basics of breaststroke and butterfly. Skills they will learn include:
- Streamlining into freestyle/backstroke swimming
- Consistent kick on backstroke and good body position
- Continued work to refine breaststroke and butterfly kick, along with drills to build the strokes
- Team Prep 2 tuition is $90 per month.
Team Prep 3
Prep 3 is our top tier of the Team Prep group. Group sizes will be no more than 15 swimmers. Practices will be twice a week for 50 minutes.
This group swims in our Competition Pool. Children looking to join Prep 3 should demonstrate proficiency in freestyle and backstroke, and be able to swim at least 4 cycles of breaststroke and butterfly. Skills they will learn include:
- Timing the breath in butterfly and breaststroke
- Racing dives into underwater dolphin kick
- Underwater breaststroke pull-outs
- Learning the basics of using the pace clock
- Swimming a legal 100 I.M.
- Team Prep 3 tuition is $100 per month.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW GROUP OPTIONS & REGISTER!
Please review our Lower/Middle School Bus Procedure