Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger has developed a community give-back program called Kroger Community Rewards. It is a program where we can earn money for HSA by simply grocery shopping. Every dollar you earn through Kroger Community Rewards will be applied directly to your HSA Fundraising Account. That’s right, a very easy way to pay off some of your fundraising without having to buy any extra stuff.
All you have to do to start earning those dollars is link our organization number to your Kroger Plus Card and shop as normal. You can also ask friends, family, and neighbors to link their Kroger card to our organization, and you will earn those dollars as well.
To enroll in the program:
- Have your Kroger Plus Card handy. If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger
- If you use your phone number at the register instead on scanning your Kroger Plus Card, call 1-800-576-4377 and select option 4, to get your Kroger Plus Card number. You will still be able to use your phone number at the register, but your Kroger Plus number is needed to enroll in the program
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Create an Account
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus Card number
- Update or confirm your information
- Enter the NPO number 53392
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see “Huntsville Swim Association” on the right side of your information page
After you have enrolled in the program, I will need the following information:
- Swimmer name(s)
- Highest group placement (senior, junior, senior dev, blue, red, white)
- Parent/Guardian name
- Email address
Once a quarter (December, March, June, and September) you will log into your Kroger.com account and email me the amount of your rebate. This is the amount that will be posted against your Fundraising. Due to privacy issues, Kroger will not send me/HSA this information. HSA will send a reminder email at the end of each quarter to help gather fundraising totals but only active members receive the emails so please add these months to your calendar so your Kroger rewards can be claimed.
If you have friends or family participating on your behalf, please ask them to log into their accounts as well and then just send me the grand total.
Our first reward check will be sent in December for shopping done in September-November, so the sooner you enroll, the sooner you start earning.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate.
PS. Please note that your Kroger card cannot be attached to more than one organization at a time. For example, you cannot participate in your child’s school Kroger program and HSA’s program in the same year.
PSS. Once you’re on the Kroger website, take a look around. There are lots of digital coupons to load directly to your card and almost every Friday there’s a download for a free item.