Registration fees are $135. $74 for your child’s USA Swimming membership and insurance. $61 for the OSC facility fee. All athletes are required to join USA Swimming for insurance purposes. We offer a $10 discount on the facility fee for the 2nd child, a $20 discount for the 3rd child. There will be no facility fee for additional children after the 3rd. This will make the registration fees as follows:
1st Child- $135
2nd Child- $125
3rd Child- $115
4th Child- $74
5th Child- $74
This year we are offering a limited USA membership (Flex) for the purple group. This will make the USA fee $20. Please email Coach Thurman @ firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested. This membership will make your total registration fees $81. There is no way to sign up for this membership through the registration. You will need to contact Coach Thurman at the email above for approval and instructions.
Monthly Fees- The monthly fees are paid on the first of every month for that perspective month. The fees for each group are listed in the group descriptions. We offer a $10 discount for the second child, $20 discount for the third child, $30 discount for the fourth child, $40 discount for the fifth child for the monthly fees.
- The credit card entered in the system will be billed the first of every month for that corresponding month, starting September 1st. You must keep this card current.
- If you register after the first day of the month, when dues for that month are paid, you will be charged a prorated amount for that month. This will be immediately added to your bill. Please pay this as soon as possible. If it is not paid by the first day of the next month, you will be automatically billed for both months for that billing cycle.
- There will be a $10 charge added to your first 4 monthly statements, per child, for our coaches’ expenses. (September, October, November, December). There are no exemptions to these fees.
- Swim meet fees are in addition to your monthly fees and are set by the host team. Please keep in mind that swim meet fees are added to the accounts when we send the entries, well before the meets. Coach Thurman will send out an email with an approximate date the cards on file will be charged for the meet fees. Meet fees are non-refundable.
- We require a 30 day notice, in writing, to suspend or cancel an account. Please send an email to Coach Thurman at CoachThurman3@gmail.com. Accounts will be suspended 30 days after we receive your notice. Your swimmer can attend practice through the last month dues were paid. For suspensions, include the month your child is returning.
- A late fee of $15 will be added to all delinquent accounts on the 15th of every month.
- Please direct any questions about your bill to Mikal Thurman Coachthurman3@gmail.com.