New Parent Guide Brochure
Things to remember to bring with you to a meet:
- PCST team swim suit
- PCST team swim cap
- Clothes to stay warm between meets
- 2 towels (or more)
- Old blanket or sleeping bag
- Quiet games or books
- Food — you may want to bring a nutritious snack
- Logbook and Pen — for recording official times
- Permanent Marker — to write Event/Heat/Lane on skin
- Money for heet sheets
- A GREAT ATTITUDE!
Most swim meets have concessions on the site for lunch and sometimes breakfast. Some have shaded areas and some do not. Dress comfortably; most swim facilities do not have indoor areas to allow you to escape the heat. Check with parents who have previously attended a meet in a certain area and they will be able to describe the facilities for you. Several families bring tents and have them for shade.