Gray Group is designed to introduce young athletes to the sport of swimming while allowing the opportunity to participate in other activities. We emphasize teaching the fundamentals of the four competitive strokes by means of drills and games to make swimming fun.
Swimmers in this group will compete in all meets hosted by McCallie/GPS Aquatics, as well as other local meets.
• What is the minimum requirement to be in the Gray Group?
Swimmers must be able to swim 25 yards of freestyle and backstroke.
• When is Gray Group practice?
Swimmers in Gray Group practice Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
• Who are the Gray Group coaches?
• What are the monthly dues for Gray Group?
Dues are $85 per month.
• What equipment do the swimmers need?
Swimmers in Gray Group will need a competitive practice suit, googles and cap. Other needs are fins and kickboard (which can be kept in a mesh bag.)
• How long is the season?
Short Course season is September - March
Long Course season is April - July