No Practice this Saturday (Jan 13, 2018) at UWF due to GPAC's Winter Invite.
Masters swimming is for athletes 18 and over. GPAC offers coached workouts by our professional coaching staff which will include stroke drills, stroke technique, and endurance training.
We offer practices at the University of West Florida Aquatic Center a the following times:
- Tuesday & Thursday from 6:00 AM to 7:30 AM
- Saturday from 7:15 AM to 8:45 AM
Additional times may be added as the size of the group grows.
Please show your punch card & ID at the cashier window to gain access to the facility for practice.
Swim with Purpose! Get in shape, to lose a few pounds, to meet new people, have fun,be a better swimmer for that triathlon, whatever, the purpose is yours.
For competitions, we join with other area Masters Swimmers to compete as the Gulf Coast Pirate Swimming. Competition is optional but is a great way to test yourself!
- GPAC Masters Registration Sheet
- Proof of current US Masters Swimming Registration
- Purchase a GPAC Masters Punch Card
- US Masters Swimming Registration – $49.00 - Done online and paid directly to them.
- 10 Punch Card - $50.00 – UWF discount $37.50
- 30 Punch Card - $135.00– UWF discount $101.25
- 50 Punch Card - $200.00 – UWF discount $150.00
Punch Cards can be purchased on deck during practice times.
UWF Discount requires a copy of a current UWF ID Card - Student and Staff Only
Registration is ongoing. For more information email GPAC’s Head Coach, Philip Kraus at email@example.com, or call the office at 850-484-1312. You can also stop by the pool during practice to see for yourself!
GPAC Masters Registration Form ~ Click Here
US Masters Trial Membership ~ Click Here ~ Use this for a 2 Free Trial Days, on GPAC!
US Masters Registration ~ This is done online. Please see below on how to register.
US Masters Transfers ~ To transfer from one LMSC to another. Contact Chris Powers with Southeastern Masters Swimming (Our LMSC). Click on his name to email him.
US Masters Registration Information - How to Register
Swimmers interested in training with GPAC for Masters Swimming are required to register with United States Masters Swimming. Visit their website to register. http://www.usms.org/ . .
- When you are on the home page of USMS click on the "Join/Renew" link on the left.
- A new page will pop up and you will need to enter your zip code. After pressing the join button another new page will pop up.
- You will now be on the page with information about Southeastern LMSC . Click on the "Register Online Now" link.
- This new window takes you through the registration process.
- When you get to the page where you select a LMSC you should already see Southeastern (SE) in the box.
- The next box asked you to select a team. Use the drop down menu to select Gulf Coast Pirate Swimmers (GCPS).
- Then complete the form with your personal information
- Registration is finished when you pay the fees.
- You should receive an email with your registration card (we need a copy of this for your GPAC registration)
We are a part of Southeastern Local Master Swim Committee, here is their website. http://www.southeasternlmsc.com/w/index.cfm
We are also a part of the Dixie Zone of Masters Swimming, here is their website. http://www.dixiezone.org/
We are also WeWe are a part of Southeastern Local Master Swim Committee, here is their website. http://www.southeasternlmsc.com/w/index.cfm