For our Summer Swim Team, the Penguins, Please go to Penguins Tab or click here.
You may register any time during the season providing space is available. You may contact us for availability using the "contact us" button on the left of this web-site. Below is a list of items you need to complete before your swimmer's first practice. If you are signing up for the school year, you will need "WST Registration". If you are signing up for the Summer League, you need to scroll down to "Penguins Registration".
1. WST Registration Form
2. WST Agreements & Waiver
3. 2013 US Swimming Insurance form
4. First month dues: $50
5. US Swimming yearly insurance fee: ~$65 per swimmer
6. Read and understand WST Policy.
7. Review with your swimmer the Team Rules before their first practice.
8. Payment is due at time of registration. We take Cash or Checks. Make checks payable to WST.
PENGUINS REGISTRATION: Click here