To add a cell number for texting messages please follow the steps below. This MUST be done for the number to be activated for use through OnDeck.
- Sign In to your team's TeamUnify SwimOffice website.
- In the side menu click My Account > My Account.
- To add an SMS number for one of the athletes in the account, click the Members tab and then click their name; otherwise stay on the current screen.
- Fill in the cell number in the SMS field.
- Pick the cell Carrier for that phone from the drop down menu.
- Click Save in the upper right and it will send that number a verification text.
- Check your cell phone for a "Verify your SMS" text from notifications+sifast, and open it. Note that some cell carriers can take awhile to deliver the message.
- Tap the link and you should see one of two possible messages.
In either case the SMS number is verified and ready to receive texts from the team.
- "Success! We have validated your primary SMS." (or "secondary SMS" if that's what you were verifying)
- "Sorry, your primary SMS has already been validated." Sometimes just opening the text will verify the number, resulting in this message.
- If tapping the link doesn't work, note the four digit code number in the text message.
- If you get the message "Sorry, the code XXXX did not match any codes," continue.
- Back in your team's SwimOffice website, click the Unverified button above the SMS number.
- If you got the error in step 10 on your mobile device, click Resend Verification and go back to step 7.
- Enter the four digit code from your text message in the Verification Code field and click Verify.
- You will see Verified in green above the SMS number. You may need to refresh the screen to see this.