International SKWIM™ training and competitions use Positive Drive Fins (PDF fins).
- Short blade for quick maneuverability
- Ellipsoidal design for proper biomechanics in all kick styles
- Ergonomic comfort foot pocket that aids in correct leg and foot alignment
- Adjustable heel strap for ideal fit and maximum ankle flexibility
- Durable design for pool or open water
PDF fins provide both a competitive advantage and enhance the safety of SKWIM. They enhance speed and agility of competitive athletes and increase the confidence and effectiveness of beginner or intermediate swimmers during play. PDF fins also help insure SKWIM remains a limited contact sport by protecting players against injuries either from accidently kicking or intentional rough housing between teams both above and beneath the surface.