USA Swimming Team Registration & Monthly Dues
Please refer to our Dues & Payment Policy for complete information
The New 2019 Fall Swim Program Session information is here.
Annual Team Registration Fee:
- Year-Round USA Swimmers:
- New Families: $200 per family, due at time of registration.
- Returning Families: $100 per family, due at time of registration.
- College swimmers: $100 per swimmer, due at time of registration.
- Fall Program Swimmers: $100 per Family. Fall season ends January 31, upon which if the swimmer chooses to continue with USA Swimming, the Annual Team Registration balance of $100 will be due.
USA Swimming Monthly Dues*: 11-monthly payments, on the 1st of September through July.
Practice Group 1st Swimmer 3rd or more Swimmer
Senior 1 $250.00 $125
Senior 2 $250.00 $125
Pre Senior $210.00 $105
Age Group 3 $170.00 $ 85
Age Group 2 $140.00 $ 70
Age Group 1 $100.00 $ 50
Team Alumni^ $300 (per year, Sept-Aug)
Local College Team^ $100
College Age/Post HS^ $250
* Dryland fees are included
Multi-Swimmers Fee Calculations:
- Discounts will be given for families with 3 or more swimmers.
- Discount is applied to the lowest swimmer fees, starting with the third swimmer.
Method of Payment: TeamUnify Billing - Visa or ACH
Mail address: DART at Sacramento, PO Box 601034, Sacramento, CA 95860
^1) Local College: swimmers who are on a local college team and train with them during the competition season then return to DART.
^2) College-age/ post-HS: HS graduate and older swimmers who have not or are not swimming for college.
^3) Team Alumni: swimmers who have graduated from the DART Sacramento program and return to train.