Dart Swim School Spring Registration is open for both group and private lessons! Register HERE
Dart Swim School will look different this Spring as everyone’s health and safety are most important. Coaches will be in the water with groups but there will be no contact between swimmer and coach. Due to this, we will only be offering Red, Blue, and Pre-Bronze levels. Pre-Bronze this year is a mix of our Purple and Pre-Bronze groups. Red swimmers will be swimming the shallowest part of the pool but must be comfortable swimming 3-5 yards. More information about the groups offered is below.
Below is more information on registration forms, fees, times and groups offered.
Registration is open for private lessons. Register HERE. We are offering private lessons for all ability levels.
How will Group Registration work?
Children will be signed up for a time and group but not the days of the week. Once families get their school schedules they will need to fill out a brief google doc that will allow them to pick their days of the week. The choices are either a Monday/Tuesday option or a Thursday/Friday option.
Families with swimmers enrolled in weekday lessons must fill out the registration form and the google doc!
Families who sign up for Saturday lessons will not need to fill out the google doc.
Registration is open. Go HERE
Go HERE for the Day Preference Form. Only fill out once you have registered.
Session Dates: To do the full 8 weeks you must sign up for each session A & B
- Session A: April 12-May 7
- Session B: May 10-June 5*
*Monday May 31st lessons will be moved to Wednesday June 2
Location: All lessons are located at Community Pool.
Basic Information: No parents are allowed in the pool area. Swimmers and instructors wear masks unless in the water.
Monday/Tuesday or Thursday/Friday
- 11:30-12:00 (Only Blue and Red)
Monday/Tuesday and Thursday/Friday: $160 per Session
Saturday: $85 per Session
Groups Offered: Swimmers must be Turning 4 by July 1st to participate. We do hope by Fall we can get back all our normal groups. Ages are more average the ability level of the child is the most important thing in picking your child's group.
- Red: 4-5 years old. Requirements: Swim and kick 5 yards of freestyle (arms come out of the water and face in the water) and kick 5 yards on back. Ratio 3 swimmers: 1 coach
- Blue: 4-6 years old. Requirements: Kick/Swim 15 yards unassisted freestyle (usually does side breathing) and backstroke. Ratio 4 swimmers: 1 coach
- Pre-Bronze: 6-11 years old. Requirements: Kick/Swim 20 yards unassisted freestyle (with side breathing) and backstroke without stopping. Comfortable swimming in 6 feet or deeper water. Ratio 6 swimmers: 1 coach
Please let me know if you have any questions!