2021 SNS (Special Session) HOD MEETING: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 @ 7:00 PM (Zoom Format)
2021 SNS HOD MEETING: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 @ 6:30 PM (Zoom Format)
- SNS 2020 HOD Minutes (Unapproved) Posted 8/11/2021
- SNS 2021-2022 Meet Schedule (Unapproved) Posted 8/11/2021
- SNS 2021 HOD Delegates INFO Sheet Posted 8/11/2021
- Deadline for SNS Member Clubs to Submit List of Delegates: Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 12:00 PM
- Submit List of Delegates to Alex Ongaco, [email protected]
- SNS 2021 HOD Designated Number of Delegates for Each SNS Member Club Posted 8/11//2021
- SNS 2021 HOD Elections INFO Sheet Posted 8/11/2021
- Deadline to Submit Floor Nominations: Monday, August 30, 2021, 12:00 PM
- Submit Floor Nominations to Alex Ongaco, [email protected] with CC Scott Hastings, [email protected]
- Proposed Legislation: LSC Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Chair Posted 8/11/2021
2020 SNS HOD MEETING: THURSDAY, AUGUST 27, 2020 @ 5:00 PM (ZOOM FORMAT)
- Documents Released 8/25/2020
- Floor Nominations: Released 8/24/2020
In an attempt to simplify and streamline the SNS House of Delegates, Floor Nominations for any position up for election will be entertained until 12:00 PM, Thursday, August 27, 2020. If you would like to “bring to the floor” an individual you would like to nominate to run for a position, please send that information to Alex Ongaco [email protected] Please note, only those individuals who are eligible to vote during SNS House of Delegates (Member Club Delegate, SNS Board Member, & At-Large Delegate) may bring forward a floor nomination. The names of floor nominations will be released after the 12:00 PM Thursday, August 27, 2020 deadline and prior to the start of the SNS House of Delegates Meeting.
Forms/Documents: Released 7/24/20
To give the SNS Nominating Committee time to prepare a slate of candidates, as well as to be in compliance with our SNS Bylaws, SNS HOD will be moved to Thursday, August 27, 2020 @ 5:00 PM.
The following positions on the SNS Board of Directors will be up for election during SNS HOD. Board Positions to be filled during 2020 Elections are listed below with their respective term lengths for this cycle.
- General Chair (3-year term)
- Administrative Vice-Chair (1-year term)
- Finance Vice-Chair (2-year term)
- Senior Vice-Chair (2-year term)
- Age Group Vice-Chair (3-year term)
- Program Development Vice-Chair (1-year term)
- Safe Sport Chair (3-year term)
- Officials Chair (2-year term)
- Technical Chair (1-year term)
- Coach Representative (1-year term)
With the new Bylaw mandates from USA Swimming, the SNS HOD, will also elect members to the SNS Nominating Committee and the SNS Administrative Review Board.
- SNS Nominating Committee
- SNS HOD will elect four (4) individuals & one (1) athlete to serve a one-year term
- To nominate SNS Board Members & SNS Administrative Review Board Members
- To publish the slate of candidates to the SNS Membership @ least 20 days prior to election.
If you have interest in being considered for any of the above Board Positions or Committees, please contact Alex Ongaco (SNS Executive Director) [email protected] by FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2020.
During SNS HOD, the Athletes Committee present will also elect:
- Two (2) Athlete Representatives &
- Two (2) Athlete At-Large Board Members
- Athlete Qualifications:
- Be an SNS Athlete Member in good standing
- Be at least a Sophomore in High School or at least 16 years of age
- Be currently competing or have competed within the three (3) immediately preceding years
- Have permanent residence in LSC Territory
- If you are an Athlete that is interested, please fill out the ONLINE APPLICATION by FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2020.
June 26, 2019 House of Delegates Meeting:
- The Clubhouse @ The Woodcreek Golf Club (5880 Woodcreek Oaks Blvd., Roseville, CA 95747)
- 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Approved Minutes from June 20, 2017 House of Delegates Meeting
Unapproved Mintues from June 26, 2018 House of Delegates Meeting
NEW SNS Meet Fees Structure
2019-2020 SNS Meet Schedule (FINAL)
October 20, 2016 House of Delegates Meeting:
- Mike Shellito Indoor Pool ~ 10210 Fairway Drive ~ Roseville ~ 95678
- Registered Year Round and Season 1 Teams (September 1-January 28) may send one voting delegate to the HOD meeting. Delegate must be a USA Swimming registered member of said Team, in good standing. Delegate name must be submitted in writing to the SN Secretary by 5pm, Wednesday October 19th. Send email to Dana Covington [email protected]
- Dinner will not be served at this meeting
Agenda will be posted HERE on Monday, October 17, 2016
July 2016 HOD Minutes to be approved at October meeting
October 2016 HOD Minutes to be approved at 2017 HOD Meeting
The annual SN House of Delegates Meeting will take place on Tuesday, July 19, 2016:
Where: Arden Hills Resort Club & Spa ~ 1220 Arden Hills Lane ~ Sacramento, CA 95864
Time: 5:30-8:00 PM ~ Dinner included
According to the SN Bylaws, each group member (club) is allowed to appoint from its membership one voting delegate and an alternate delegate in the absence of the voting delegate. Delegate (and alternate) must be a current member of USA Swimming.
A representative from each club will need to send the delegate name and the alternate name, in writing (email), to Dana Covington, SN Secretary at [email protected] by July 12, 2016:
.1 GROUP MEMBER REPRESENTATIVES - Each Group Member in good standing shall appoint from its membership a Group Member Representative and one or more alternates. The appointments shall be in writing, addressed to the Secretary of SN SWIMMING and duly certified by the chief executive officer or secretary of the appointing Group Member. The appointing Group Member may withdraw its Group Member Representative or one or more of its alternates and substitute a new Group Member Representative or new alternates by written notice, addressed to the Secretary of SN SWIMMING and signed by the chief executive officer or secretary of the appointing Group Member.
The following documents/materials will be available at the HOD meeting. We highly recommend that delegates and attendees preview all items prior to the meeting.
2015 HOD Meeting Minutes
2016 HOD Meeting Agenda (posted 7/14/16)
2016-2017 Proposed Budget
In order to better serve the current SN membership about the proposed merger with Central California Swimming - there will be two informational telephone conferences for HOD voting delegates and coaches - this will be a great opportunity to find out more information about the vision of the merger and a chance to ask questions to the Board of Directors.
1. Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 10:00am
2. Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 7:00pm
Dial in number is 1-719-955-0562 (1-888-205-5513)
guest password: 333696
Proposed Merger with Central California Swimming - please find below: