Truckee Donner Recreation and Parks District (TDRPD) announced the Truckee Community Pool will open Monday, September 28th, 2020!
TTST will continue to offer free dry, and lake afternoon practices and socials from September 8th until we are back in the Truckee Community Pool on Monday, September 28th.
New members can try our team free for a week at the Truckee Community Pool, 10939, Truckee Way, Truckee, CA, 96161 from September 28th, 2020 onward. Email [email protected] to set up a free time and day to try our team. Click for Truckee Aquatics Center Webpage
TTST Swimmers in these levels swim from 2:00pm - 3:00pm:
TTST 10 & Under Regional
TTST 10 & Under Novice Groups A, B, and C
- 10 & Under Regional Monday – Friday from 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- 10 & Under Novice Group A Monday, Thursday from 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- 10 & Under Novice Group B Tuesday, Friday from 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- 10 & Under Novice Group C Wednesday from 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- 10 & Under Novice Group C Saturday from 9:00am – 10:00am
Note: Email [email protected] your preference of Novice Group A, B, or C to commit to those days of practice.
TTST Swimmers in these levels swim from 3:00pm - 4:30pm:
TTST Pre – Senior
TTST 11 Over Regional / Novice Groups A & B
- Pre-Senior Monday – Friday from 3:00pm – 4:30pm
- 11 Over Regional / Novice Group A Monday, Wednesday from 3:00pm – 4:30pm
- 11 Over Regional / Novice Group B Tuesday, Thursday from 3:00pm – 4:30pm
Note: Fridays can overflow 11 Over Regional Novice both A & B Groups turnout up to 12. Email or text Coach Cyrus for a make up session on Friday. Email [email protected] your preference of 11 Over Regional / Novice Group A, or B, to commit to those days of practice.
TTST Swimmers in these levels swim from 4:30pm - 6:30pm & Saturday morning:
TTST Senior Level
- National & Senior 10 Lanes ~ 24 Swimmers Monday – Friday from 4:30pm – 6:30pm
- National & Senior 10 Lanes same Swimmers Saturday from 7:00am – 9:00am
Note: These are based on the school year online instruction times and may change if TTUSD school hours and system of instruction change.
The tryout is a quick assessment to see if your child is ready for the team. If they are ready, they will be placed in one of six levels based on age and ability. After the tryout you will be sent back to our website to register for the team.
Our mission is to provide all members, regardless of ability, a chance to grow socially and athletically without feeling lost or left behind. All of our coaches, as members of USA Swimming, have professional access to the most comprehensive training and certification program for youth swimming coaches in the United States.
The team currently has Junior National qualifiers, top ranked national age groupers, and many regional level championship finalists. We also have members as young as 5 participating in their first swim meets. If your child can safely swim across the pool (25 yards) they may be ready for the team!
Any additional questions or concerns can be sent to Head Coach Cyrus Crews [email protected]
We look forward to having your child join Truckee Tahoe Swim Team!