Future Champion lesson Info
The Future Champions program is a learn to swim class directed towards beginning swimmers 3 - 6 years old.
- Student / teach ratio =4 / 1
- Classes held in Shallow end or lanes at the IF Aquatic Center
- Classes are 45 minutes 2 days a week.
- Each session runs 6 - 8 weeks
- Focused on creating a fun and energetic learning environment.
- 3 - 6 years old
- Able to listen and follow directions
- Must be potty trained
- LEARN TO LOVE THE WATER
- Blowing bubbles and putting face in the water
- Floating on front and back
- kicking on front/ back/ side (assisted and unassisted)
- Jumping into the water (assisted and unassisted)
- Sitting Dives
- Freestyle and backstroke basics
Register at the bottom of the home page