Signing Up for a Meet
There are a few different ways to sign up for swim meets. Be sure to read the Meet Sheet of the meet you are planning to attend to find out what platform is being used. Directions on how to sign up for the three we use are below.
Some information you will need to know in order to register your accounts -
- Club Code - SRN
- LSC - Pacific Swimming
- USA Swimming ID - 6 digit birthday, first 3 of the first name, middle initial, first 4 of the last name. EX: 010120JONTSMIT
How enter using FastSwims - NEW USER REGISTRATION VIDEO
- Go to www.fastswims.com.
- Create an account.
- Add your swimmer to your account (you will need to verify using their birth date.
- Select your meet.
- Enter your swimmer into events (it should automatically pull their best times).
- Check out!
If you have any issues, questions, or feedback, please email email@example.com.
How enter using OMESwimConnnection
- Create an OME Swim Connection Account a. Navigate to omeswimconnection.com. Create an account.
- Add your swimmer/s to your online account
- Find the meet you wish to attend by navigating to the "enter meets" tab
- Enter the Meet. Click on online meet entry. Select the swimmer you wish to enter, click “enter". Choose the events he/she wants to swim. ***If child has not swam an event before at a sanctioned meet, a time of NT appears (no time). Save events.
- Payment for events
How enter using Team Unify
- Log into your account
- Go to meet/ Events page - find Racing series #1 and click on "Attend / Decline"
- Click on athlete's name - confirm "YES" he/she would like to attend Racing Series #2
- Click the box to indicate which of the events listed above your child would like to be entered into