As a Dolphin parent/guardian, we ask you to help with the following:
1. Encourage your swimmer to attend swim practice.
2. Fulfill all volunteer obligations and find your own replacement if you have a scheduling conflict.
3. Transport your swimmers to meets and get them there on time!
4. At meets, help locate swimmers for their swim events.
5. Check the website and your email on a regular basis. This is our primary form of communication with families.
Articles to Read:
The Four Strokes
Meet Participation Policy AND How to register your swimmer for swim meets
Ten Commandments for Swim Team Parents
Fueling for Performance
New Parents Guide to your First SSCD Swim Meet
Swim Meet Basics
Swim Meet Rules Primer
SSCD Facebook page