Required Equipment for all Groups:
- Swimsuit - should be a tight-fitting suit acceptable for intense swimming. Swimsuits should not fall off during vigorous activity, or create mass amounts of drag. Most "recreational" swimsuits do not fall into this category.
- Water Bottle with WATER. Juice or sports drinks not recommended during practice.
- Swim Cap - absolutely necessary for any swimmers with hair long enough to cover eyes/mouth.
- Goggles (encouraged to have a spare pair)
- Fins with name written on them - the team has a few extra pairs but highly recommends buying your own pair.
- Hand paddles - the team has a few pairs but recommends that Bronze II, Silver I, Silver II and Gold groups purchase their own pair.
Recommended Gear Brands:
Fins - "Sporti" Floating Swim Fins - use shoe size to determine appropriate fin size.
Hand Paddles - "Strokemaker" Hand Paddles - size guide found HERE
- or - "Finis Agility Paddle"
Goggles - "Speedo Vanquisher" Goggle - recommended to have at least one pair of mirrored goggles for outdoor swimming at meets.
Goggle Strap - "Sporti Bungee Strap" - Highly recommended by coaches for fast and easy goggle adjusting.
Swimsuit - "Speedo Endurance" Brand - Highly recommended by coaches for long-lasting and high quality.
FHD Will Supply: Kickboards and Pull Buoys
Items That Can Be Purchased Through FHD:
Dolphins Cap (Silicon and Latex) *with name optional for extra charge
Dolphins Embroidered Towel
Team Suit: Team Suit currently unavailable - team ordering information will be distributed by the Board.