FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
SUNN Swimming is looking for a part-time administrator to provide front office support for our swim club starting in July. We are looking for a detail oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills, a customer service approach, and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to provide polite and professional assistance via phone and email, independently manage multiple priorities, and have a track record of driving projects to meet deadlines.
This employee will mostly work from home 10-20 hours per week, but will need to collect mail from the post office on a weekly basis and be at the pool 5 weekend days each year along with a few hours once or twice per quarter. The Front Office Administrator will need to interact with our coaching staff and board of directors weekly, mostly via email/text. Hours are generally flexible, but email response should be prompt and deadlines must be met.
- Responding to requests for information via phone (5%) and email
- Managing small projects to completion
- Maintaining our membership database and billing accounts using online application
- Utilizing common office applications for tracking and reporting information
- Scheduling volunteer shifts for swim meets and coordinating volunteers at home meets
- Ensuring certifications and registrations for athletes, coaches, club, and members are up-to-date
- Demonstrated administrative experience
- Comfortable with computers; Ability to monitor and respond to email daily
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and Google Docs
- Great time management skills, ability to multi-task
- Ability to independently prioritize workload
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, members, Board members, and the public using patience and courtesy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of private and sensitive information
- Must be able to lift/carry 20lbs
- Must be able to get to/from various sites in Sunnyvale
- Fluency in Korean and/or Mandarin a plus
This is a non-exempt, hourly position with no benefits. Pay range: $16-$22/hr DOE. Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
ASSISTANT COACH POSITION with SUNN Swimming
SUNN Swimming, a year-round competitive USA Swim Club located in Sunnyvale, CA, is seeking an assistant coach to help run practices and assist in the development of our athletes. Candidates should be energetic, hard working, and enjoy working with children of various age groups and ability. Coaches will work an average of 20 hours per week, with 1 – 2 swim meets per month on the weekends depending on the time of year. Depending on experience a coach could be assigned their own group(s) or assist our Lead Site coaches with their groups. Applicants need to have all of their certifications required by USA Swimming and be able to pass a Background check and pre-employment screening. Compensation is dependent on experience. If interested, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.