CCS Fundraising/ Volunteer Obligations:
Participation in CCS Fundraising/ Team Volunteering is required by all swimmers regardless of their time on the team.
Charlotte County Masters swimmers are exempt from Fundraising/ Volunteering.
Fundraising Obligation: Each family is required to raised $250 per year.
Volunteer Time Requirement/ Fee: Each family is required to volunteer 50 hours per year. If volunteer hours are not achieved before Oct 28, a $150 will be charged in the November billing cycle.
If you volunteer during the following high school meets you will received double hours toward your volunteer hour. Double hours at the following meets: Mini Invite, Tarpon Invite. High School District Meet.
*******There will be no reductions in fundraising or volunteer requirements as these are annual commitments***
- Fundraising is required by All active members.
- Fundraising obligations may be raised through Swim-A Thon. (SAT)
- Members that do not participate in Swim-A-Thon will have a Team Commitment Fee ($250) added to your account after SAT is completed. The fee can be paid at one time or paid in 2 installments.
- Volunteer hours are required by ALL Active families.
- Volunteer hours may be earned during team functions.
- A list of swim meet jobs are listed under Team Info/ Fundraising/ Volunteer.
- Volunteering during the following high school meets will credit you double hours: Tarpon Invite, Mini Invite, High School Districts.
Volunteers need to sign up for events thru the web page.
Attendance will be taken at all functions to assure proper credit of hours.