Click Here to access KY Swimming Records Online Submission Form
2060 – Kentucky Swimming Records
- All record times must be achieved in sanctioned, approved or observed meets and must meet all USA Swimming rules. The swimmer must have legally completed the full distance of the event.
- Records must be achieved in the relevant stroke/event. Records set in freestyle events only apply to freestyle.
- Record attempts against time and time trials are not acceptable for Kentucky Swimming records.
- Record times may be achieved in individual events, initial distance splits and relay lead-off times. The referee, if requested, may assign three additional timers to the lane for the purpose of timing the record attempt, or the referee may use the fully automated split time.
- Times achieved outside the jurisdictional boundaries of Kentucky Swimming shall be submitted on the online form using the link above or using the pdf document or Word document and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Records can be achieved only by registered swimmers of Kentucky Swimming in good standing.