Recertification Requirements for 2019 Membership
Confirmation of completion of recertification requirements can be verified on OTS.
Complete 2019 USAS Non-athlete registration (pdf)
$67 - individual (USAS will offer no family membership)
Deadline 12/1/2019. If submitted later, there will be a delay in processing and club may be fined.
Check with your Officials Rep for details on how your team will process forms and payment.
Complete USAS Athlete Protection Training in the month it is expiring (if expiring on of before 12/31/18)
- Complete USAS Background Check in the month it is expiring (if expiring on or before 12/31/18) Click Here for renewal link.
Attend a KYLSC recertification clinic. see schedule
- Work required minimum number of sessions:
- Timing Judge - 4 sessions
- Admin Official - 6 sessions at Timing Judge with at least 2 sessions at Admin Official
- S&T - 4 sessions
- Starter - 4 sessions at Starter
- Deck Referee - 6 sessions at Starter or higher, with at least 3 sessions at Deck Referee level
- Admin Referee - 6 sessions at Referee, with at least 2 sessions at Admin Referee level
- Background Check and Athlete Protection Training (APT) expiration dates can be found on your USA/KY Swimming Officials Certification card
- SUBSCRIBE to the Officials Yahoo Email Group. Send email to email@example.com
KY Swimming Office mailing address:
PO Box 630
Versailles, KY 40383