Click Here to access KY Swimming Records Online Submission Form
SHORT COURSE YARDS
Printable File (PDF) 10.2018
LONG COURSE METERS
Printable File (PDF) 7.2018
SHORT COURSE METERS
Printable File (PDF) 4.2017
File for Import into Team Manager
Right-Click to download file (lcm)<Record File > (scy)<Record File > (scm)Record File
File for Import into Meet Manager
Right-Click to download file (lcm)<Record File> (scy)<Record File>
Questions? Contact Mavi Sampaio at firstname.lastname@example.org
2060 – Kentucky Swimming Records
- All record times must be achieved in sanctioned, approved or observed meets and must meet all USA Swimming rules. The swimmer must have legally completed the full distance of the event.
- Records must be achieved in the relevant stroke/event. Records set in freestyle events only apply to freestyle.
- Record attempts against time and time trials are not acceptable for Kentucky Swimming records.
- Record times may be achieved in individual events, initial distance splits and relay lead-off times. The referee, if requested, may assign three additional timers to the lane for the purpose of timing the record attempt, or the referee may use the fully automated split time.
- Times achieved outside the jurisdictional boundaries of Kentucky Swimming shall be submitted on the form on the Kentucky Swimming website if accompanied by the official meet results.
- Records can be achieved only by registered swimmers of Kentucky Swimming in good standing.
Times achieved outside the jurisdictional boundaries of Kentucky Swimming shall be submitted via the online form or completing the pdf document or Word document and emailed to email@example.com.