Jobs in South Texas
South Texas Swimming is posting opportunities relating to South Texas Swim teams. If you are looking for a coach (or help) or you are a coach looking for work in South Texas please submit a job opening via email to [email protected].
Job postings are removed after 60 days unless a request is submitted to extend the posting.
April 27, 2021
Circle C seeks Assistant Age Group Coach and Strength & Conditioning Coach
Circle C Select Swim Club, Austin Tx, is looking for enthusiastic coach to fill the positions of Assistant Age Group Coach and Strength & Conditioning The team is HOA owned and has the support of a team Booster Club.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in coaching year-round club or high school swimming.
Preferred Qualifications include: 1) Member in good standing with USA Swimming including all current coaching certifications 2) Respectful and patient communication style with swimmers, parents, staff and board members, 3) Strong core values that include respect, trust and integrity, 4) Proven experience with the ability to provide consistent, positive motivation in a technique oriented swim atmosphere, 5) Basic Computer Skills, Team Unify experience helpful
Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience
References are required
Send resumes to [email protected]
April 28, 2021
Winning Waters seeking Assistant Swim Coach & Age Group Lead Position
Winning Waters Swim Club, located in Spring Branch, TX, has a part-time position for an Assistant Swim Coach & Age Group Lead Position.
Job Type: Part-Time Position
Pay Rate: Hourly, Commensurate with Experience
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday, additional Saturday practice coverage may be required.
Swim Meets: 1-2x per month (Friday-Sunday), Short & Long Course Championship Meets
WINNING WATERS AQUATICS CLUB
Carol Rettele, Head Coach & Owner
7 Sun Valley Drive
Spring Branch, Texas 78080
Winning Waters Aquatics Club, located in Spring Branch, Texas (25 miles north of San Antonio), seeks a part-time Assistant Swim Coach/Age Group Lead Position.
Winning Waters Aquatics Club (WWAC) is a private Head Coach owned club operating since 2017 in an indoor, 2-lane, 25-yard pool. WWAC serves approximately 60 year-round club team swimmers 6-18 years old.
- Establish and maintain relationships and open communication with staff, swimmers, and Winning Water’s families
- Assist in the management and running of daily practices in a direction that supports Winning Waters Aquatics team philosophy and the direction of the Head Coach.
- Understand the current and best practices in learn-to-swim skills, and competitive swim techniques.
- Create, maintain, and foster a positive, safe, and effective training environment where swimmers are encouraged to persevere and achieve goals both in and out of the water. QUALIFICATIONS
- Swim Coaching Experience (Required)
- Current Lifeguard/CPR/AED/First Aid & USA Swimming credentials
- Applicants must possess strong interpersonal skills to improve and support our swimmers, the team family and Winning Waters staff through oral, written, and electronic forms.
Please send Cover Letter with Resume and three (3) references including their contact information addressed to Carol Rettele, Head Coach at [email protected]