She has been coaching runners & triathletes for almost 10 years, receiving gratification in helping others reach their goals & preventing them from making the same mistakes she did when she was learning the sport. As time permits, she continues to compete at a high level in running and triathlon events.
From personal experience, Shawna knows that a coach can make or break an athlete’s future and enjoyment in sport. Her legacy is to provide athletes with positive coaching and empower them to achieve their best at whatever level they participate in the sport at.
- Ranked 3RD in Nation Ironman 70.3 - 2016
- Top 10 US Ironman 70.3 - 2016
- Multiple World Championship Qualifier - Ironman 70.3
- USAT All American -2015 & 2016
- Gold - 3 Consecutive Years - Ironman AWA
- Age Group 70.3 Champion (Calgary) 2016
- ITU World Championship Qualifier – Canadian Age Group Team
- Has Coached beginners to National & World Championship level athletes
- Certified USAT Level I Coach
- Certified USAT Elite Youth and Junior’s Coach
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Masters Swim Coach
- Certified USA Cycling Level III